This coffee recipe has been trending on social media for the past few days. I decided to give it a try and here’s how I did it!
Ratio 1 : 1 : 1
1 tsp of instant coffee
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of water
– Combine all the ingredients together.
– Mix until cream texture. In my case, I used a hand mixer. If not available, you can mix it using a fork but it will take you 5-7 minutes to achieve the cream texture.
– Add ice cubes into your cup.
– Pour fresh milk.
– Top it with your coffee.
– Follow the same ingredients and procedure as the Dalgona Coffee.
– What you have to do to achieve your cappuccino is steam your milk.
– Pour your freshmilk in a pot and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
– Combine the steamed milk and cappuccino mix in a cup and stir.
Both of the cafe-style coffee recipe are really good. Knowing that the coffee cream is only a mixture of instant coffee, sugar, and water, it is surprisingly delicious!
The procedure is also easy to follow. I did not expect to end up with an aesthetically pleasing drink for good photos but I did! Hehe.
If you have left-over coffee cream, you can store it in the refrigerator and use it for more coffee recipes and experiments.
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I had fun trying out the recipe. Share your experience with the #OpoTitaJa and let’s have a conversation about your coffee!
What coffee recipe would you like me to try next?