Don’t have enough time for pour over, French press or drip? Here’s an easier, cheaper and a more convenient way of enjoying your brewed coffee! Brew your perfect cup of drip coffee in seconds without using any coffee maker. All you need is hot water and your favorite coffee mug, and you’re set.
What is a coffee drip bag?
Coffee drip bag is a type of on-the-go coffee in a pocket sized bag with pre-ground coffee beans. Aside from convenience and simplicity, there are more benefits coffee drip bags are less known for.
- Coffee Filter – Metal filters are not nearly as fine as paper, they don’t capture everything poured into them.
- Heart Health – In paper filters, such as coffee drip bags, cafestol, a stimulator of LDL cholesterol levels, is almost entirely absorbed by the paper. Simply, paper filters = better heart health.
- Cleaner Look & Taste -Paper filters are known to create a sweeter, fruitier, and all-around ‘cleaner’ cup of coffee.
- Biodegradable – Drip bags, although a single use paper, is biodegradable! After drinking, you can throw them straight into the compost pile or mixed it with some soil until it decomposes and will serve as your fertilizer.
AINEEDCOFFEE’S INSTANT DRIP COFFEE
Aineedcoffee is an online supplier of coffee who offers different varieties of coffee beans that are locally sourced from the provinces of Batangas and Cordillera. Their goal is to provide freshly roasted, organic, and premium quality coffee aiming to help our local coffee farmers and producers earn a living.
Authentic Premium Coffee Flavors:
- Irish Cream
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Macadamia Nut
- Coconut & Caramel Crunch
- Double Chocolate
I tried the instant drip coffee in cinnamon flavor and I swear it’s interesting!
How to Prepare:
- Open the filter using the tear line.
- Open cardboard handles of the filter. Hang securely on the rim of your cup.
- Pour hot water into the filter up to the rim. Wait for the water to drip and repeat until the cup is filled with about 6 to 8 oz of water.
- After that, you can adjust the taste by adding milk and sugar.
Upon opening the filter, the flavor of the coffee can be easily distinguished by its aroma. I already picked cinnamon. Given that coffee is an inherently bitter beverage, the cinnamon flavored coffee still has its natural sweetness and a hint of herbs. My personal preference for coffee is a mild coffee with a subtle, chocolate flavor and a touch of bitterness on the tongue. For not-so-coffee-drinkers, I recommend to add milk and sugar in your preferred amount.
I also tried AineedCoffee’s Coffee teabags in caramel flavor which they claim as their bestseller. Most probably because you can enjoy the coffee without adding any sweetener for its natural caramel sweetness. Since it’s in a teabag, you are the judge if you like your coffee light or dark. Like usual tea bags, you can reuse them for one to two times or have few coffee refills depending on the size of cup you’re going to use.
All in all, as a coffee lover, I can say that the shop is true to it’s claim that they offer authentic premium coffee at a reasonable price. In addition, they accept resellers and distributors of their products. Jump start your day with AineedCoffee and support our local farmers and producers as we take their “ani” at home.
Visit AineedCoffee’s on facebook to view the products and services they offer and don’t forget to post your coffee experiences with the hashtag #OpoTitaJa. Tag me ha!